Today’s security priorities are vastly different from years before and this is increasingly evident as we move out of the pandemic. It’s no longer just about guns, gates, and guards or the physical security of buildings and assets. Security now needs to address a hybrid workforce, focus on health and safety, support cybersecurity initiatives, engage multiple stakeholders with data and empathy, and much more.
Join this interactive session with industry experts from Traction Guest and Everbridge and you will have the opportunity to:
- Hear from security professionals about how organization’s security needs have evolved over the past few years, and in particular post-pandemic.
- Explore gaps and opportunities in typical security strategies.
- Learn how security tools are shifting from traditional point solutions to multi-purpose platforms with AI, low-code, and other technical attributes.
- See how security has changed to center around the new hybrid/remote workforce.
- Participate in interactive peer discussions to share tips and tricks and learn current best practices.
- Explore the new world order around people, platforms, and purpose.
Following the main session, join your peers to share lessons learned and discuss your strategic plan for the future as it pertains to:
- Financial services
- Consumer goods and retail
- Healthcare and education
- Construction and real estate
- High tech
It’s time to start looking at security through a modern lens. Register today!
- 1:00-1:50pm EDT – Introductions and main presentation (CPE eligible)
- 1:50-2:15pm EDT – Peer discussion Breakout Rooms
- 2:15-2:30pm EDT – Closing remarks and Q&A
Registration now closed.
The presentation will be recorded and accessible on-demand; ASIS will send notification regarding availability.
Completion of this webinar is eligible for 1 CPE credit. CPE credits for ASIS-sponsored webinars will be updated in your user profile within 48 hours of completion. Self-reporting of CPE credits is not required.
VP Product Marketing
Leader of high-growth, disruptive marketing strategy. Over 20 years in leadership roles at Adlib, Think Research, BlackBerry, ISM-BC (IBM Subsidiary) and Lift&Co. Frequent commentator on issues of business, innovation and growth.
VP CEM Solutions
Mr. Morrison has over 30 years of marketing, product management and sales leadership experience. At Everbridge, Scott is responsible for delivering on go-to-market strategies for Everbridge’s Critical Event Management platform, which includes its command center software, Visual Command Center. He has spoken at numerous conferences and events in the US, Europe and Asia on topics ranging from risk management and business resiliency to customer experience.
Prior to Everbridge, Scott held management and executive roles at global organizations including Accenture, Epicor Software, Infor, Vertafore and CFI Group. Scott is a graduate from the University of Notre Dame.
*Note: Speakers and content are subject to change without notice.