Looking Ahead: Supply Chain Risk Management & Transit Security Emergency Management – Post Pandemic 2021
With the advent of re-imagined globalization, shifting priorities toward managing new risks (i.e., future pandemics, dynamic economies, and virtualized workforce), evolving supply chain and transit security programs must remain adaptive and malleable to enjoy protections against emerging new threats and old threats reappearing. This webinar, based on updated industry standards through the prism of new realities being faced by both public and private sector security entities, will provide the participants with ‘just-in-time’ updates, assessments, and actionable intelligence related to 2021 expected new realities.
This webinar is sponsored by the ASIS Supply Chain and Transportation Security Community.
Upon completion, participants will be able to:
- Identify new interpretation of industry standards
- Express the re-prioritized goals and objectives of security industries
- Understand the dynamics of newly applied security tools and strategies for membership
- Generate a baseline knowledge of facility security and emergency management optimized for virtualize management
- Prepare for a supply chain certificate with a recap of seminar KSAs
Completion of this webinar is eligible for 1 CPE credit. CPE credits for ASIS-sponsored webinars will be updated in your user profile within 48 hours of completion. Self-reporting of CPE credits is not required.
Executive Officer/Deputy Chief
Global Supply Chain Security Director
Michelin North America
Practice Director, Security and Resilience