While convergence has been a prominent buzzword for years, new ASIS Foundation research shows that only “24 percent of study respondents have converged their physical and cybersecurity functions.” This number needs to increase dramatically in 2020. The consequences of not converging security operations becomes more significant as security risks facing all industries continue to evolve. Gain insight into how today's multi-layered and sophisticated security threats require a unified defense and offense. Organizations must put convergence as a top-level focus if they want to stay safe and protect what matters most to the enterprise.
This webinar is free and exclusive to ASIS Members!
Upon completion, participants will be able to:
- Understand how the practice of convergence can and should be implemented
- Take a comprehensive approach to identify potential threats and expand situational awareness
- Recognize web-based vulnerabilities in an expanding threat environment
- Create a physical security posture that enables early warning intelligence and threat monitoring
- Proactively identify and protect against unknown domains of criminal activity
Completion of this webinar is eligible for 1 CPE credit. CPE credits for ASIS-sponsored webinars will be updated in your user profile within 48 hours of completion. Self-reporting of CPE credits is not required.
Vice President and General Manager, Situational Intelligence Solutions
Alan Stoddard, VP & GM, Situational Intelligence Solutions, for Verint Systems is an experienced global technology executive with a proven record of delivering earnings and revenue growth. As global business leader for Verint’s situational intelligence solutions business unit, he focuses on delivering class-leading video management solutions, situational awareness, and actionable intelligence to mission-critical environments in government, critical infrastructure, transportation, and enterprise.
*Note: Speakers and content are subject to change without notice.