Earn up to 21 CPE CREDITS
Take your investigations to the next level.
This dynamic and fast-paced program examines the intricacies of conducting high-stakes internal investigations at the advanced level. You will learn how to traverse the legal minefields and traps inherent in almost every undertaking—and keep yourself and your organization out of court.
Learn how to use the ANSI/ASIS Inv.1-2015 Investigations Standard to maximize investigative performance to yield the best results and obtain the highest return on investment.
- Gain valuable insight into the process of modern fact-finding
- Master your ability to conduct fast, efficient, and cost-effective investigations
- Learn how to obtain truthful admissions without the use of intimidation, coercion, or improper methods
- Examine the legal and ethical aspects associated with investigative interviews and interrogations
- Discover how to build airtight cases that keep you and your organization out of court
Who Should Attend
- Security directors
- Corporate security professionals
- Investigations professionals
- Loss prevention professionals
- HR professionals
Carefully examine the methods, tools, and legal implications of modern fact-finding in the workplace. Learn how to use the Process of Investigation® to conduct efficient, proper, and cost-effective internal investigations to obtain the highest return on investment. Discover the secret tips and traps that often make the difference between a successful investigation and a catastrophic one.
A properly conducted interview of the suspected wrongdoer(s) comes at the conclusion of every investigation. Few activities provide today’s fact-finders more reward or risk than modern workplace investigative interviewing.
Learn deception techniques and the lawful methods of overcoming a convincing liar. Understand the methods, processes, techniques, and legal aspects of investigative interviewing to consistently obtain truthful admissions and employ the new Investigative Interview Method.
All attendees receive two complimentary books by Eugene F. Ferraro, CPP, PCI titled Investigations in the Workplace and Investigative Interviewing: Psychology, Method, and Practice.