Earn up to 14 CPE CREDITS
You don’t know when a crisis will happen, but you need to be prepared. This newly revised crisis management workshop will take you from prevention to recovery. Learning sessions and briefing content are built around a tabletop exercise which unfolds in phases starting on the morning of day one and concluding at the end of day 2.
The exercise scenario increments present you with a national crisis and walk through phases of the crisis in the first person—prevention, response, mitigation, and recovery.
Learning sessions will be led by industry experts who will share their experience with key strategic and tactical concepts in crisis management. You will be able practice new concepts while also having the opportunity to bring your own practical experience and expertise forward.
- Transition from theory to practice determining how to manage a crisis
- Analyze methods to manage and control communication
- Examine components of a comprehensive workplace violence program
- Gain a deeper understanding of how to protect brand and reputation during a crisis
- Receive information to assist you to understand the violent mind
- Learn about crisis recovery and consequence management
- Discuss how cyber-security issues affect crisis management