With over 830 million users in 200 countries, LinkedIn is the #1 social media site for hiring professionals. An incredible 97% of headhunters use LinkedIn as their primary candidate source, even more so for senior hires. However you may feel about social media, you cannot afford to neglect your LinkedIn profile.
Tailored for the Security sector, in this practical live training session, Victoria McLean, will provide workable tips on how to create a compelling LinkedIn profile that will drive your executive career forward. She will show you how to use LinkedIn to refine your executive brand, elevate your gravitas, move up the rankings, prove your ROI, showcase your expertise, and expand your network in a competitive market.
Topics will include:
- Make your LinkedIn profile shine with the best keywords
- Exploit algorithms to beat the ‘LinkedIn Robots’
- Portray yourself as an invaluable commodity
- Develop your online brand for your sector – your unique differentiator and more
- The ideal headline and summary - why every character counts
- Expand and manage your network
- How to build social capital
- Find the best LinkedIn groups for you
- Be an ‘Expert' in your niche - blog, share, excite
This session will be delivered by Victoria McLean, CEO of City CV and Director at the Hanover Group. Victoria is a career industry expert, award-winning Executive CV writer and coach, who has helped over 30,000 candidates secure their dream role. Victoria brings a wealth of industry experience as a former headhunter and former Head of Recruitment for Merrill Lynch and Goldman Sachs.
*Note: Speakers and content are subject to change without notice.
Completion of this webinar is eligible for 1 CPE credit. CPE credits for ASIS-sponsored webinars will be updated in your user profile within 48 hours of completion. Self-reporting of CPE credits is not required.